Ensure timely and accurate coding with help from an experienced HCC coding vendor in Tacoma WA
Considering that ICD 9 has 13,000 codes and ICD 10 has 68,000, no matter which code set you’re currently working in, you absolutely have to have expert coding professionals on staff in order to correctly capture diagnoses and conditions. The good news is that you don’t necessarily have to take on the task of ICD 9 and ICD 10 coding in house. Instead, you can contract with an HCC coding vendor in Tacoma WA like HCC Coders to take care of it. At HCC Coders, we provide both the staff and the tools you need to facilitate accurate coding.
Benefits of Using Our Coders
As a HCC coding vendor in Tacoma WA, we offer health care providers options. You can either outsource all your prospective and retrospective risk adjustment activities to us, or continue to oversee these activities yourself using staff hired through us. In any case, you will be able to:
- Adapt Easily to Workflow Volume Changes: Our flexible staffing solutions make it easy to get the exact number of coders you need working on your projects at any given time.
- Avoid Training Delays:Because our coders are already experienced in ICD 10 and up to date on the latest changes in Medicare billing, they can get straight to work on your project without any delays for training.
- Eliminate HR Costs: As your HCC coding vendor in Tacoma WA, we handle recruiting and hiring so you don’t have to. You can skip straight to getting the perfect staff for the job.
Benefits of Using Our Software
Whether you want to outsource all activities to us or not, you can use our proprietary software, HCC Navigator, to manage your coding activities. This software lets you:
- Enable Remote Coding: HCC Navigator provides a secure platform for transferring charts and completed coding from your staff to ours, helping to keep work organized and on time even when using offsite coders.
- Ensure Accurate Coding: HCC Navigator makes it easy to do quality control on offsite workers’ output with its chart by chart auditing capabilities.
- Generate Code Submissions: Our software is kept up to date with the latest code submission guidelines so you never have to worry about incorrect formatting affecting your reimbursements.
Call Now to Make Us Your HCC Coding Vendor in Tacoma WA
We invite health care providers looking for a HCC coding vendor in Tacoma WA as well as experienced coders looking for job opportunities to contact us today.