Ensure timely and accurate coding with help from an experienced HCC coding vendor in Santa Fe NM
The transition from ICD 9 to ICD 10 has been postponed until October of 2015, but nonetheless many health care providers are finding themselves apprehensive about meeting this deadline. If you want to make sure your staff is ready for the transition, consider enlisting the help of an experienced HCC coding vendor in Santa Fe NM like HCC Coders. You can get both the staff and the software needed to produce fast and accurate code submissions from HCC Coders.
Benefits of Using Our Coders
As a HCC coding vendor in Santa Fe NM, we offer health care providers options. You can either outsource all your prospective and retrospective risk adjustment activities to us, or continue to oversee these activities yourself using staff hired through us. No matter which option you choose, using our coders will enable you to:
- Adapt Easily to Workflow Volume Changes: Using our extensive database of pre-screened and pre-approved coders, you can quickly and easily add extra staff on a part time or full time basis during busy periods.
- Avoid Training Delays:All of our coders are pre-trained in ICD 9 and ICD 10, so they are ready to begin providing accurate coding immediately and can continue to do so even as we pass through the transition to ICD 10.
- Eliminate HR Costs: As your HCC coding vendor in Santa Fe NM, we handle recruiting and hiring so you don’t have to. You can skip straight to getting the perfect staff for the job.
Benefits of Using Our Software
We offer our proprietary software, HCC Navigator, to all of our clients, whether you are using our coders or your own. Using this software, you can:
- Enable Remote Coding: Our software enables you to connect with offsite coders via a secure online portal, making it easier to get the experienced coding help you need regardless of geographical location.
- Ensure Accurate Coding: HCC Navigator makes it easy to do quality control on offsite workers’ output with its chart by chart auditing capabilities.
- Generate Code Submissions: Our software is kept up to date with the latest code submission guidelines so you never have to worry about incorrect formatting affecting your reimbursements.
Call Now to Make Us Your HCC Coding Vendor in Santa Fe NM
If you would like to learn more about using HCC Coders as your HCC coding vendor in Santa Fe NM, or if you are a coding professional looking for exciting work opportunities, please contact us today.