Ensure timely and accurate coding with help from an experienced HCC coding vendor in Las Vegas NV
Considering that ICD 9 has 13,000 codes and ICD 10 has 68,000, no matter which code set you’re currently working in, you absolutely have to have expert coding professionals on staff in order to correctly capture diagnoses and conditions. Luckily, expert help is at hand. All you have to do is make HCC Coders your HCC coding vendor in Las Vegas NV. At HCC Coders, we provide both the staff and the tools you need to facilitate accurate coding.
Benefits of Using Our Coders
You can choose to use HCC Coders to connect with coders that you then hire on as part of your own part time or full time staff, or else use us as your HCC coding vendor in Las Vegas NV, outsourcing your prospective and retrospective risk adjustment activities to us entirely. In any case, you will be able to:
- Adapt Easily to Workflow Volume Changes: Using our extensive database of pre-screened and pre-approved coders, you can quickly and easily add extra staff on a part time or full time basis during busy periods.
- Avoid Training Delays:We make sure our coders stay up to date on the latest changes to Medicare billing so they are ready to hit the ground running on your project. This includes learning the thousands of new codes for ICD 10.
- Eliminate HR Costs: Doing your own recruiting and hiring can be expensive and time-consuming. Hiring staff through us or using us as your HCC coding vendor in Las Vegas NV saves you from these expenses.
Benefits of Using Our Software
We offer our proprietary software, HCC Navigator, to all of our clients, whether you are using our coders or your own. Benefits of using our software include:
- Enable Remote Coding: HCC Navigator provides a secure platform for transferring charts and completed coding from your staff to ours, helping to keep work organized and on time even when using offsite coders.
- Ensure Accurate Coding: HCC Navigator makes it easy to do quality control on offsite workers’ output with its chart by chart auditing capabilities.
- Generate Code Submissions: Our software is kept up to date with the latest code submission guidelines so you never have to worry about incorrect formatting affecting your reimbursements.
Call Now to Make Us Your HCC Coding Vendor in Las Vegas NV
We invite health care providers looking for a HCC coding vendor in Las Vegas NV as well as experienced coders looking for job opportunities to contact us today.