Ensure timely and accurate coding with help from an experienced HCC coding vendor in Houston TX
The new ICD 10 code set adds tens of thousands of codes to the mix, enabling more accurate and precise coding. Assuming, that is, your coding staff can use the codes correctly. The good news is that you don’t necessarily have to take on the task of ICD 9 and ICD 10 coding in house. Instead, you can contract with an HCC coding vendor in Houston TX like HCC Coders to take care of it. You can get both the staff and the software needed to produce fast and accurate code submissions from HCC Coders.
Benefits of Using Our Coders
At HCC Coders, we offer the option to let us handle all coding staff selection and supervision as your HCC coding vendor in Houston TX, or to hire your own staff through us. Either way, you can enjoy the following benefits:
- Adapt Easily to Workflow Volume Changes: Our flexible staffing solutions make it easy to get the exact number of coders you need working on your projects at any given time.
- Avoid Training Delays:Because our coders are already experienced in ICD 10 and up to date on the latest changes in Medicare billing, they can get straight to work on your project without any delays for training.
- Eliminate HR Costs: Doing your own recruiting and hiring can be expensive and time-consuming. Hiring staff through us or using us as your HCC coding vendor in Houston TX saves you from these expenses.
Benefits of Using Our Software
Whether you want to outsource all activities to us or not, you can use our proprietary software, HCC Navigator, to manage your coding activities. This software lets you:
- Enable Remote Coding: HCC Navigator provides a secure platform for transferring charts and completed coding from your staff to ours, helping to keep work organized and on time even when using offsite coders.
- Ensure Accurate Coding: HCC Navigator has robust quality control features that allow your staff to review codes on a chart by chart basis to ensure a high level of accuracy.
- Generate Code Submissions: Our software is kept up to date with the latest code submission guidelines so you never have to worry about incorrect formatting affecting your reimbursements.
Call Now to Make Us Your HCC Coding Vendor in Houston TX
If you would like to learn more about using HCC Coders as your HCC coding vendor in Houston TX, or if you are a coding professional looking for exciting work opportunities, please contact us today.