Ensure timely and accurate coding with help from an experienced HCC coding vendor in Dallas TX
The transition from ICD 9 to ICD 10 has been postponed until October of 2015, but nonetheless many health care providers are finding themselves apprehensive about meeting this deadline. If you want to make sure your staff is ready for the transition, consider enlisting the help of an experienced HCC coding vendor in Dallas TX like HCC Coders. At HCC Coders, we provide both the staff and the tools you need to facilitate accurate coding.
Benefits of Using Our Coders
At HCC Coders, we offer the option to let us handle all coding staff selection and supervision as your HCC coding vendor in Dallas TX, or to hire your own staff through us. No matter which option you choose, using our coders will enable you to:
- Adapt Easily to Workflow Volume Changes: Using our extensive database of pre-screened and pre-approved coders, you can quickly and easily add extra staff on a part time or full time basis during busy periods.
- Avoid Training Delays:Because our coders are already experienced in ICD 10 and up to date on the latest changes in Medicare billing, they can get straight to work on your project without any delays for training.
- Eliminate HR Costs: Why waste time and money on your own HR processes when you can contact your HCC coding vendor in Dallas TX and instantly gain access to a list of pre-approved coders ready to start work right away?
Benefits of Using Our Software
Whether you want to outsource all activities to us or not, you can use our proprietary software, HCC Navigator, to manage your coding activities. Benefits of using our software include:
- Enable Remote Coding: Because HCC Navigator includes a secure online portal, you can share charts and documentation with offsite coders without worrying about privacy risks to your patients.
- Ensure Accurate Coding: HCC Navigator has robust quality control features that allow your staff to review codes on a chart by chart basis to ensure a high level of accuracy.
- Generate Code Submissions: Using our software ensures your code submissions are properly formatted in accordance with the latest guidelines.
Call Now to Make Us Your HCC Coding Vendor in Dallas TX
We invite health care providers looking for a HCC coding vendor in Dallas TX as well as experienced coders looking for job opportunities to contact us today.