Ensure timely and accurate coding with help from an experienced HCC coding vendor in Spokane WA
The transition from ICD 9 to ICD 10 has been postponed until October of 2015, but nonetheless many health care providers are finding themselves apprehensive about meeting this deadline. Outsourcing coding activities to staff from an experienced HCC coding vendor in Spokane WA like HCC Coders can help ease the transition and let your staff focus on their core tasks rather than on racing to learn ICD 10. You can get both the staff and the software needed to produce fast and accurate code submissions from HCC Coders.
Benefits of Using Our Coders
You can choose to use HCC Coders to connect with coders that you then hire on as part of your own part time or full time staff, or else use us as your HCC coding vendor in Spokane WA, outsourcing your prospective and retrospective risk adjustment activities to us entirely. In any case, you will be able to:
- Adapt Easily to Workflow Volume Changes: Using our extensive database of pre-screened and pre-approved coders, you can quickly and easily add extra staff on a part time or full time basis during busy periods.
- Avoid Training Delays:Because our coders are already experienced in ICD 10 and up to date on the latest changes in Medicare billing, they can get straight to work on your project without any delays for training.
- Eliminate HR Costs: Doing your own recruiting and hiring can be expensive and time-consuming. Hiring staff through us or using us as your HCC coding vendor in Spokane WA saves you from these expenses.
Benefits of Using Our Software
Our proprietary software, HCC Navigator, is available to all of our clients. Benefits of using our software include:
- Enable Remote Coding: HCC Navigator provides a secure platform for transferring charts and completed coding from your staff to ours, helping to keep work organized and on time even when using offsite coders.
- Ensure Accurate Coding: HCC Navigator makes it easy to do quality control on offsite workers’ output with its chart by chart auditing capabilities.
- Generate Code Submissions: HCC Navigator produces finished code submissions in the format required by Medicare to help ensure maximum reimbursements.
Call Now to Make Us Your HCC Coding Vendor in Spokane WA
If you would like to learn more about using HCC Coders as your HCC coding vendor in Spokane WA, or if you are a coding professional looking for exciting work opportunities, please contact us today.