Hire HCC Coders in Houston TX to help maximize reimbursements
If you want to ensure your health care organization secures the maximum possible reimbursements from Medicare Advantage, you need to be certain that your HCC coding gets done accurately and on time. Some experts estimate that the average organization could increase its reimbursements 20 percent by improving its coding processes. Working with HCC Coders to complete your code extraction and submission activities can help. Hire HCC Coders in Houston TX for expert assistance with a complete range of activities including:
- Complete abstraction of codes from all types of charts
- Code validation
- Error checks
- Part C and Part D coding
- Prospective annual visit forms
- Identification of opportunities for coding improvement and education
There are several ways for you to hire HCC Coders in Houston TX:
- As a Staffing Company: You can access skilled HCC coding professionals all over the country via our hiring services. We maintain a pool of pre-screened applicants that are ready to start right away.
- As a Software Provider: Through HCC Navigator, our proprietary software, you can efficiently and securely manage the flow of charts and finished code documentation between medical staff and coding professionals.
- As a Full Service Coding Vendor:You can also contract out all of your HCC coding activities to us. Hire HCC Coders in Houston TX and never have to worry about training coders or scheduling their workloads again.
Let Us Ease Your Transition to ICD 10
Given that ICD 10 is much more complicated than ICD 9 with tens of thousands of more codes, it’s quite possible that many companies will experience some degree of data loss during the transition. Hiring HCC Coders is an excellent way to help protect your business from these kinds of problems. When you hire HCC Coders in Houston TX you are guaranteed staff that are fully trained on the new code set and won’t be wasting time looking up codes or otherwise struggling to select the right ones.
Hire HCC Coders in Houston TX Today
Please contact us today to learn more about our service offerings. We’ll be happy to help in whatever way we can.