Ensure timely and accurate coding with help from an experienced HCC coding vendor in Chicago IL
The transition to ICD 10 coding, which will more than quadruple the number of codes describing various conditions and treatments, has many health care providers justifiably nervous. Outsourcing coding activities to staff from an experienced HCC coding vendor in Chicago IL like HCC Coders can help ease the transition and let your staff focus on their core tasks rather than on racing to learn ICD 10. You can get both the staff and the software needed to produce fast and accurate code submissions from HCC Coders.
Benefits of Using Our Coders
As a HCC coding vendor in Chicago IL, we offer health care providers options. You can either outsource all your prospective and retrospective risk adjustment activities to us, or continue to oversee these activities yourself using staff hired through us. No matter which option you choose, using our coders will enable you to:
- Adapt Easily to Workflow Volume Changes: Our flexible staffing solutions make it easy to get the exact number of coders you need working on your projects at any given time.
- Avoid Training Delays:All of our coders are pre-trained in ICD 9 and ICD 10, so they are ready to begin providing accurate coding immediately and can continue to do so even as we pass through the transition to ICD 10.
- Eliminate HR Costs: Why waste time and money on your own HR processes when you can contact your HCC coding vendor in Chicago IL and instantly gain access to a list of pre-approved coders ready to start work right away?
Benefits of Using Our Software
We offer our proprietary software, HCC Navigator, to all of our clients, whether you are using our coders or your own. Using this software, you can:
- Enable Remote Coding: HCC Navigator provides a secure platform for transferring charts and completed coding from your staff to ours, helping to keep work organized and on time even when using offsite coders.
- Ensure Accurate Coding: HCC Navigator makes it easy to do quality control on offsite workers’ output with its chart by chart auditing capabilities.
- Generate Code Submissions: HCC Navigator produces finished code submissions in the format required by Medicare to help ensure maximum reimbursements.
Call Now to Make Us Your HCC Coding Vendor in Chicago IL
We invite health care providers looking for a HCC coding vendor in Chicago IL as well as experienced coders looking for job opportunities to contact us today.