Don’t Be Scared by the Thought of Meeting CMS Requirements!
We’re drawing near to the end of October. That means that Halloween and the spooky season are upon us! With ghastly decorations popping up around the neighborhood, haunted houses scattered throughout town, and scary movie marathons playing on television, it’s no wonder there’s a creepy chill in the air. However, if you are dealing with CMS requirements, that can be even scarier than a full Saw movie marathon! Thankfully, HCC Coders is here to help you meet CMS requirements with ease.
Wondering how HCC Coders can help you? Keep reading to learn more HCC coders and how we can help health plan providers comply with various CMS requirements.
Who is HCC Coders?
HCC Coders is a division of Datafied that connects health plan providers with the staff and software necessary to comply with various CMS requirements for coding and submissions. Our main goal is to help health plan providers maximize their reimbursements and we do this by offering certified coders than can accurately complete ICD-10 coding and HCC coding tasks.
What services does HCC Coders offer?
At HCC Coders, we offer a wide variety of services designed to help health plan providers meet CMS requirements for coding and submissions. These services include:
- Certified coders for in-house use
- Medical record retrieval services
- Access to HCC coding software
- Complete, outsourced handling of all coding activities
- In-depth, focused Retrospective Chart Reviews
- Validation of ICD 10 diagnosis codes with medical records
- Highlighting of any key coding or documentation errors or omissions
- Inclusion of Part C and Part D coding in HCC data capture
- Concurrent coding
- Prospective risk adjustment coding
- Physician Chart Audit summary reports
- Identification of opportunities for coding improvement and education
Can HCC Coders work with my in-house coders?
Yes! At HCC Coders, we have a software called HCC Navigator. This proprietary software allows any approved used to view, edit, and audit medical records. That means both our coders and your in-house coders can access the records to work together.
If you want to improve your HC2C coding, contact HCC Coders today!
Are you ready to take your HCC coding to the next level? If so, you need to contact HCC Coders today. We have the knowledge and experience necessary to help you obtain the maximum reimbursements possible from Medicare Advantage. Do not wait, call us today at 877-328-2343 to request a quote for our services and get started!
To learn more about the reliable and quality HCC coding services that we offer, visit us on the web at HCC coding.